Putting money into a solar power system is definitely a big deal. For regular people, the cost of installation can be high at first. But in the long run, what matters most is the return.
If you buy the best solar panels, you'll make back the money you spent on them in 3 to 5 years. But there are so many kinds, how do you choose the best ones for your home?
You're not the only one who has wondered the same thing. Given how valuable solar panels are, we thought it would be a good idea to show you the top 10 panels you can count on.
We promise that by the end of this guide, you'll have made up your mind.
India has 10 of the best solar panel.
Here are the ten best solar panels made by the best solar panel companies in India
1. Tata Solar 160 MW monocrystalline PV module.
- The Tata Solar 160 MW monocrystalline PV module is one of the top 10 solar panels in India.
- These solar panels have a unique design and are very efficient.
- They are made with high-quality materials and about 6,75,000 photovoltaic cells.
- These solar panels are very reliable, and they should be able to make 387 million worth of energy per year.
- These are some of the best solar panels for use at home, and they are easy to set up on any surface.
2. Loom Solar Panel - SHARK 550 - Mono Perc Shark -
- As the name suggests, it is one of the world's most powerful and high-tech products, and only a few companies have seen it.
- SHARK 550 is a 550-watt Solar PV Module with 10 Bus Bars, 144 Cells, and Super High-Efficiency Pure Mono Perc Cell technology made in Germany.
- Getting shadow's effect down from 33% to 16.5%
- These panels are guaranteed to work for up to 25 years.
3. Navitas Green Anora Series 38 / 48 Cell / 54 / 72 Cell solar panel
- The Navitas Green Anora Series solar panels are multi-crystalline modules that are very strong and last a long time.
- These modules improve energy efficiency by up to 17.02% and come with a 10-year warranty on the product and a 25-year warranty on how well it works.
- They are one of the best solar systems for homes and can catch light from the sun much better than most other panels.
4. Panasonic EverVolt H series 410W: These solar panels from Panasonic save 22.2% of the energy they use.
- These solar panels are some of the best in India. They can produce between 400 and 410 W of energy.
- Panasonic just came out with the EverVolt H series. It is one of the best solar panels for home use.
- These solar panels are made of 66 cells that have been cut in half.
- Manufacturers offer a high product guarantee and a power output that lasts for 25 years.
- This is one of the most effective solar panels for home use in India.
5. RenewSys Solar DESERV SGALATIC
Some of the best solar panels in India are in the RenewSys Solar DESERV SGALACTIC series. Why? Let's find out.
- Their mono-perc solar panels have a high power density between 430 and 590Wp.
- The SGALACTIC series of panels are made with modern technology and have been tested in a number of ways inside the factory.
- These solar panels are great for rooftops, utility-scale installations, and other general uses.
- 120X cut cells are used to make these mono-perc modules.
6. Vikram Solar ELDORA polycrystalline modules
- The design of these solar panels is the best, and they produce the most energy at 17.78%.
- They are made of M2 144 cells and have a half-cut design that makes them better at dealing with shade.
- They are thought to be one of the best solar panels in India because they put out a lot of power overall and have less resistance inside each cell.
- They can be kept for a long time and are made with modern technology.
- The performance of these panels is guaranteed for up to 25 years.
- They work well in commercial and industrial systems, on residential roofs, and in large utility systems.
7. Adani Solar Encore series multi-crystalline P-Type.
- The Adani Solar encore series multi-crystalline P-type solar panels are made with the latest technology.
- Compared to other solar panels on the market, these ones produce 3% more energy and have 335W more power.
- They work well even when there isn't much light. In other words, on a cloudy day, these solar panels work better than many others.
- Even when there isn't much light (200 W/m2), they do a great job. So, they are among the best solar panels available.
8. Premier Energies 60-cell solar PV module
- Premier Energies 60-cell solar PV module is another efficient solar panel in India.
- Good materials are used to make these solar panels.
- The power of these polycrystalline solar panels ranges from 280 to 295 W.
- These solar panels are among the top 10 in India because they are very good at what they do.
9. ECE Aarna Series: ECE 360W to 525W.
- A list of the top 10 solar panels would not be complete without the ECE Aarna series: ECE 360W to 525W.
- These solar panels made by ECE are resistant to PID. They also have a coating that makes them less shiny. Because of this coating, more light can get through the panels.
- These solar panels are thought to be the best for use at home because they have a good life span of 25 years.
- These monocrystalline panels are very flexible and can be used in all kinds of weather. They are proud of having a system voltage of 1500V.
10. Goldi Green Goldi 36 GN Poly
- The Goldi Green 36-GN poly panels are the best in their class because they can produce 170Wp of power.
- These solar panels are good for use on the roof of a house. They are also used in photovoltaic (PV) systems that are built into buildings, home lighting systems, solar pumps for agriculture, and street lighting systems.
- They are made of high-quality materials and have a sleek roof design.
- These solar panels have a high yield and are some of the best for home use.
- High safety standards are used to make these solar panels, and no shortcuts are taken.
With so many solar panels on the market, all of which claim to be the best, it can be hard to know which one to buy.
After all, every company that makes solar panels is doing its best to improve its services and beat the others.
Before you buy a solar panel, you can check the price, awards, certifications, energy efficiency, tolerance levels, warranty, and quality of the panel.
As a final note, we hope we've kept our word and helped you find the best solar panels for your needs.